What is Diplomatic Visa for and its purpose?
A Diplomatic Official visa is a type of visa issued to individuals who are traveling to a foreign country as representatives of their government or a recognized international organization. This visa category is usually for those individuals who are engaged in official government business and need to enter the foreign country for a specific, limited period of time.
Diplomatic Official visas are typically issued with the aim of facilitating official government business, and as such, they often come with specific privileges and immunities. For example, diplomats are often exempt from paying taxes, and they may be immune from certain legal processes.
- You must be traveling to the foreign country as an official representative of your government, recognized international organization or international organization at a specific event.
- You may be required to provide proof of your employment, such as a letter from your government or international organization indicating that you are traveling on official business.
- You may be required to provide proof of your diplomatic status, such as a diplomatic passport, or other official documentation.
- You may be required to undergo a background check to ensure that you do not pose a security threat to the host country.
There are following documents that are typically required for a Diplomatic visa application, such as passport, visa application form, passport-sized photographs, proof of diplomatic status, employment verification, itinerary, proof of funding, health insurance and some other documents.
A Diplomatic Official visa major processing time depends on some major verification which are
- Background checks
- Verification of event or Occasion
Limitations and restrictions:
Why Choose Us?
We are in the market since 2007. We have expert teams with a vast knowledge and information about different visa. Till now we have dealt with more 10k applications with different countries.